Terms of Service
By using the software hosted at WaterLinkConnect.com (“the Software”) you (“the User”) agree to be bound by the terms of service as provided by LaMotte Chemical Products Company (“LaMotte Company”). If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not create an account for the Software, or otherwise contact LaMotte Company at email@example.com.
1. This software consists of web pages hosted, owned, and operated by LaMotte Company, and offers use of these pages to you on the conditions you do not modify, copy, reproduce, or otherwise infiltrate, reverse engineer, or access any part of the Software beyond the inherent functions provided to use the software as intended by LaMotte Company.
2. LaMotte Company hereby grants you limited license to access the Software and site for your personal business use and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent. This license is personal and non-transferable, and may not be sublicensed, and the Software and any accompanying materials may not be transferred to any third party without the written consent of LaMotte Company. You will use the Software only for the purpose of serving and supplying your customers and will not use it as a service bureau or to perform computer or database services for other businesses.
3. LaMotte Company and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content on our sole discretion.
4. The License does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of LaMotte Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information including but not limited to images, text, page layout, or form of LaMotte Company without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or other “hidden text” utilizing LaMotte Company’s name or trademarks without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted.
6. LAMOTTE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND ANY ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL LAMOTTE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LAMOTTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. When you visit our website and use the Software or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Copyright and Trademarks
9. All content included in the Software and on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data complication, and software is the property of LaMotte Company protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusives property of LaMotte Company and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of LaMotte Company or its software suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws.
10. WaterLinkConnect.com OR WaterLink DataMate Web OR LaMotte Company graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of LaMotte Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. LaMotte Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not LaMotte Company’s in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits LaMotte Company. All other trademarks not owned by LaMotte Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by LaMotte Company.
12. LaMotte Company will not nor any Partners of LaMotte Company solicit to, sell, or otherwise utilize data you enter into the Software for marketing purposes. Data may be used only for analysis and performance of the Software. Data pertaining directly to the User may be used by LaMotte Company for support and maintenance purposes.
13. You may extract data entered into the Software at your discretion; however, LaMotte is under no obligation to provide that data to you in a format outside of that provided by the tools and options offered within the functionality of the Software.
14. LaMotte Company is not responsible for the loss of data and is under no obligation to recover data in the event of loss.
15. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to the computer and/or devices that access the Software to those that must use the Software in the action of performing the intended business functionality of the Software. You agree to accept all responsibility for activities performed under your account or password. You acknowledge that LaMotte Company is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
16. Access to the Software is conditional on the licensee maintaining and keeping current an active, paid subscription to the Software Service, payable to LaMotte Company. Failure to maintain a current and paid in full subscription will result in immediate account deletion and/or remittance to collections for past due fees within the fullest extent of the law. Interruption of payment may result in interruption of service and loss of data. LaMotte Company is under no obligation to maintain records and/or data should the account become delinquent.
17. Subscription to the Software is a one year commitment. Billing of your account may be charged on a monthly or annual basis at your choice during the sign up process.
18. A single subscription grants you access to the Software and as many sub-users as you wish, as long as the sub-users are in your employ at the business for which the Software is used.
19. For each physical address from which the Software is used to conduct business, a “Location” is required as an elevated form of subscription or “add-on;” one for each location. Such an “add-on” requires additional fees.
20. User may not share or otherwise grant access to the Software to another business entity.
21. Violation of any of the above terms will result in immediate and irrevocable termination of the terms of service and access to the Software and all data therein. LaMotte is free to pursue the User to the fullest extent of the law.
22. You may cancel your account within thirty (30) days of initial signup for a full refund of your subscription fee. After the first thirty days, your account is subject to a one (1) year term commitment from the date you signed up for the Software.
23. After the first thirty days, you may cancel your account at any time by contacting LaMotte Company. However, your account will remain active and billed normally until the end of the current term. LaMotte Company is under no obligation to refund or otherwise reimburse fees collected for a subscription to the Software for an account cancelled by the User after the first thirty days.
© Copyright 2013 LaMotte Company